Sunday, September 29, 2013

Autumn

This is my favorite time of year.  I love Autumn.  I love the crispness in the air, the leaves changing colors and falling off the trees, Thanksgiving, and my all-time fave, Halloween.  It's a little weird for me this year though.  This time last year is when I first got sick.  I was feeling good, as good as I feel now, and then BOOM, sick.  Right after my birthday in mid-October.  Everything reminds me of it right now.  We went to Lowe's today and I remember going to Lowe's right before it happened.  I remember laughing at Asher's excitement at all of the Halloween and Christmas decorations.  I remember looking forward to the holidays and the chilly air.  I've got a lot of deja vu going on.  Vocalizing it means it won't happen, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment